A few of those moments when my boys show grown up choices and otherwise. Makes this momi laugh and cry at the same time –
March 16, 2015
Had our monthly grocery yesterday. And my 12-year old son got this for his personal use.
June 3, 2015
And I thought my boys are all grown up. Found this small car inside our refrigerator.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL HEARTACHES AND JOY
June 15, 2011
Today is the first day of classes.
1. Brought my Advanced Casa boy to his class
2. Introduced myself to his teacher.
3. Afterwards, I bid farewell to my five-year-old.
4. He pulled my hand. Kissed my arms. and hugged me tight.
1. Off to Second floor to look for my second grade’s classroom.
2. I copied the class schedule posted outside the room.
3. Introduced myself to the teacher
4. Waved goodbye to my seven-year-old son.
5. He looked away and avoided my gaze.
6. I insisted and waved again.
7. For the second time, he avoided my gaze.
8. He looked around then released a timid smile and nodded – his simple ways to say I should go.
1. School bus fetched Firstborn at 5:51am
2. Firstborn hopped inside his yellow school bus.
3. Stepped out of the bus and ran towards me.
4. He forgot his eyeglasses and asked me to get it for him. I thought he will kiss me goodbye.
Devoted. Compassionate, Instinctive. Berlin loves to write personal narratives, thrilling discoveries, and mommy tips that make daily living the happiest. She shares the small house with her husband and their five boys.