A few of those moments when my boys show grown up choices and otherwise. Makes this momi laugh and cry at the same time –
March 16, 2015
Had our monthly grocery yesterday. And my 12-year old son got this for his personal use.
June 3, 2015
And I thought my boys are all grown up. Found this small car inside our refrigerator.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL HEARTACHES AND JOY
June 15, 2011
Today is the first day of classes.
1. Brought my Advanced Casa boy to his class
2. Introduced myself to his teacher.
3. Afterwards, I bid farewell to my five-year-old.
4. He pulled my hand. Kissed my arms. and hugged me tight.
1. Off to Second floor to look for my second grade’s classroom.
2. I copied the class schedule posted outside the room.
3. Introduced myself to the teacher
4. Waved goodbye to my seven-year-old son.
5. He looked away and avoided my gaze.
6. I insisted and waved again.
7. For the second time, he avoided my gaze.
8. He looked around then released a timid smile and nodded – his simple ways to say I should go.
1. School bus fetched Firstborn at 5:51am
2. Firstborn hopped inside his yellow school bus.
3. Stepped out of the bus and ran towards me.
4. He forgot his eyeglasses and asked me to get it for him. I thought he will kiss me goodbye.
hahaha that brings back memories of me hugging my dad’s leg and not wanting to let go.
Hahaha. Those were the days when kids act as well- kids.
Hahaha so cute. This moment is always difficult for both parts!
Kids can be so much fun. I love the car in the fridge. I once found a jump rope in there. She went in to get a juice box and put in on the shelve while she put the straw in. And then she is ?ing me about where it is. Like I have nothing better to do then hide her rope.
The joys of motherhood! Boys are always less affectionate once they start growing up. I’m sure you miss them more now that school has started.
Yes, miss them really. The house is so quiet. And no more toys to keep. No more tv tuned in at Disney channel as well.
It must be fun, raising a household full of boys! They are the sweetest when they’re young but once they feel like they’re a teenager they are definitely less affectionate. Still, it’s pretty amusing having them around!
Yes, indeed amusing having them around. Makes my everyday crazy yet happy. 🙂
Seeing the picture of that man shampoo made me remember of my childhood, when I really wanted to be treated like a grown up and wanted to brush my teeth with grown ups toothpaste. And one day, when I finished school, I was allowed to. I hated it, the taste was awful, haha. 🙂
Haha. Why do we hurry to act as adults when we were in our teens?
That is one lovely and cute day for your kids! I wish I can experience something similar to that again, from both ends.
My boy is in day camp this year. I miss him often, lol. So silly, but def. true.
Little boys are so sweet and fun to have around. Teens are still fun to be around but they don’t want to be around you as much lol. I love this.
Hahaha so adorable! This reminds me of those years
So happy that my son still loves to hug me and kiss me even when we are in public. I dread the day he won’t want to anymore.
Ay, sarap naman. Enjoy every moment as i find it sweeter for big boys hugging and kssing their moms.
Haha so cute – My niece have started nursery and she took one look at her mum and walked in with no fuss and no cry. lol she said it was really bizarre.
Haha. And she is just in nursery.
hahaha for the toy car in the egg shelf :D, boys can be so cute sometimes but wait until they are all grown up. thumbs up for the list! 🙂
I really wonder why in the egg shelf? When i was working, i would find inside my bag some toy, too. Haha.
It’s so funny, My son always put his toys in our egg shelf.
Hahaha. So it is a very common act. Hahaha.
At least your 12-old son can choose what is best product to try. I love Dove! 🙂
Haha. Yes, he now knows how to choose his own brand.