Momi Berlin loves what Amanda Griffin Jacob once said.
Motherhood is the most enriching experience of your lifetime because your children are your greatest teachers. Be sure to pay attention to the lessons.
And everything she learns, she shares on this page. She wants to remember and continuously be reminded that once, she had a very beautiful life surrounded by five adorable boys.
This is Momi Berlin’s lifestyle and parenting blog. She writes all the feats and what she considers the never misses of a life of one mommy. She shares mostly about personal narratives, mommy tips, and thrilling discoveries. It is her ultimate goal to live life to the fullest and make each day the happiest.
She first started with Mga Pahina ni Msbolin in March 2000 to document the little successes of her boys and chronicle her learnings from them. It was purely her online diary. On January 2016, she discovered the many opportunities through blogging. It was also the time she resigned from work and became a homemaker. After months of devoting time and acquiring knowledge about the blogging world, she reinvented her page. And on May 2016, she launched Momi Berlin. She concentrated on things which make her daily life the happiest. She categorized her entries to learnings and feats closest to her heart.
- Love purely speaks of Momi Berlin’s kids.
- Life is Momi Berlin’s musings, learnings, and sweet successes
- Live talks about health, home and living
- Like enumerates Momi Berlin’s favorites such as theater shows, concerts, movies, books, arts and crafts. Included as well are her great finds and buys, and food and places she loves.
- Link is a space for brand partnerships (press releases) as well as advocacies Momi Berlin supports
I invite you all to follow Momi Berlin. Laugh with her, cry perhaps, and celebrate life and motherhood.
Berlin A. Domingo