I allow my boys to eat candies, chocolates, and chips. Because I for one love those yummy goodies, too. Perhaps the kind fairy heard this momi’s plea or most mommies’ dramatic appeal. Heaven sent some real yummy jelly candies fortified with vitamins and minerals. Now, I feel less guilty. It wouldn’t bother me much if my children indulge for something sweet since they get added nutrients in every bite.
This momi and her boys’ latest favorite – Vita Cubes. These fruit-flavored jelly candies have the sweetness that satisfies our craving for something delightful. The candies’ jelly goodness texture fulfills my yearning for gummy treats. And the added benefits of vitamins and minerals are just too good to be true, yet they are indeed true.
Vita Cubes candy vitamins
Want to know the essential vitamins and minerals present in every pack of Vita Cubes? These fortified essentials are so important for every growing child:
- Lysine – Contains 70% of the child’s Recommended Energy and Nutritional Intake (RENI). It aids the body in proper growth and energy production. Also helps in calcium absorption.
- Vitamin A – Contains 40% of the child’s RENI. Helps in increasing the body’s immunity to fight infections. Also plays an important role in ensuring healthy eyes and bone development.
- Vitamin B – Supplies 30-70% of the child’s RENI. Promotes growth and strength. Stimulates child’s memory in his formative years and boosts the oxygen circulation in the body, especially the brain, which in turn improve concentration.
- Vitamin C – Supplies 30% of the child’s RENI. Helps form and repair red bloods cells, bones, and tissues. Also strengthens a child’s blood vessels, minimizing bruising from falls and scrapes. It likewise aids the body to absorb iron from food sources.
- Vitamin E – Supplies 45% of the child’s RENI. Boosts the immune system and helps the body fight germs. Helps the cells of the body work together to perform many important functions.
- Zinc – Contains 70% of the child’s RENI. It is known to help in proper functioning of the immune and digestive systems, energy metabolism, and in increasing the rate of healing for wounds.
One can pick from strawberry, apple, grape, orange, and mango. My favorites are the strawberry and apple while my boys love the mango the most. This makes me happier as I could get as much strawberry and apple as I can!
Vita Cubes Availability
Available in per box (containing 10 pieces of 50g-pack) or per individual 50-g pack, Vita Cubes are a plenty at most leading supermarkets and local grocery stores and even select drugstores and convenient store outlets. One could even buy Vita Cubes Singles at P1.00 per piece at sari-sari stores, supermarkets, and local grocery stores near you. Suggested retail price for a 50-gram pack is at P12.00.
Momi Berlin’s Directory
Vita Cubes Facebook