I am a mother and a happy one. I’ve got four boys and had missed abortion three years ago. In each pregnancy, I’ve experienced difficulty and for the first trimester was under bed rest. I gave birth to my boys through normal delivery and should I’ve known the natural way of birthing, I might have opted for that.
Despite the pregnancy hardship, I consider my motherhood journey a happy one. Not because life has always been too generous and kind. Perhaps it’s because I am surrounded by mommies who are more than willing to lend a listening ear, share a bit of wisdom, and even laugh at my flaws and antics. They comfort me and make me understand that motherhood is both exciting and challenging, or it may be heartbreaking but heartwarming as well. And most especially, they remind me that motherhood is inspiring and fulfilling.
These mommies belong in a community we all call Mommy Mundo. Dedicated to educate, inspire, and empower moms like me, Mommy Mundo has close to 100,000 members.
Joining the community only involves signing up for a Mommy Mundo Passport card. And with each membership comes wonderful benefits like invites to exclusive events, special offers for moms and babies, and upcoming perks and surprises throughout the year.
Mommy Mundo Journey Box
As a first surprise, new members get to receive a Journey Box filled with special items from Mommy Mundo’s beloved partner brands. Each box as well contains various items reflective of the motherhood journey:
- The Soon-to-be-Mommy Box for expectant moms
- The Welcome to Motherhood Box for moms with newborns
- The Smiles and Tickles Box for moms with toddlers
- The Hello, Kiddo! Box for moms with preschool-aged kids and up
When I recently attended the Mommy Mundo Expo Mom at Glorietta two Saturdays ago, I got my “Welcome to Motherhood Box.” My nine-months-old baby accompanied me that day.
Would you like to be part of my community and receive your Mommy Mundo Journey Box? 4 easy steps on how to:
1. Apply for a new Mommy Mundo Passport tagged at P500 with one-year validity.
2. Choose the appropriate Journey Box.
3. Pick up your Journey Box at the Mommy Mundo HQ in Pasig City or have it delivered via courier.
4. If you’re an existing Mommy Mundo passport holder, reprint your card and get the Journey Box for P300.
Or you may always visit www.mommymundo.com/passport to apply.
Many say “It takes a village to raise a child” and it is very comforting if you share common experiences and stories with the people within that community. That is what I have found in Mommy Mundo. I know I will never feel alone because at Mommy Mundo, motherhood is shared.