At the small house, we have the Boys’ Summer Enrichment Activities (SEA). Everyday, we have classes and activities that focus on my kids’ academic, personal, and physical growth. This mother hopes that each activity will promote learning while still having fun. She aims that by the end of the school break, her three boys had:
- Gained confidence in their writing, speaking, and dealing with others
- Built on existing skills
- Enriched attitude and knowledge in school subjects and home chores
Of course, It is also part of her goal to keep her children busy during summer break. The classes are as follows:
- Monday: Home Economics
- Tuesday: Public Speaking / Grammar
- Wednesday: Memory Boost / Mathematics
- Thursday: Penmanship / Writing Composition
- Friday: Music, Arts and Physical Education
So far, the boys are enjoining our classes, Physical Education the most. And I hope that as school resumes, they will bring with them the lessons learned from our SEA Program.
How about you, any special summer activities for your children? Would love to hear them.
Devoted. Compassionate, Instinctive. Berlin loves to write personal narratives, thrilling discoveries, and mommy tips that make daily living the happiest. She shares the small house with her husband and their five boys.