Even if many say instant food is no good to our health, we still have a few of this kind of food in our pantry. They are hassle-free and require minimal to no cooking skills. This mother chance upon The Maya Kitchen’s trove of recipes and would want to share three simple ways to transform your instant meals into tastier, healthier, and over-all, fancier dishes.
Chili Corned Tuna Salad in Panini Toast
From canned tuna to Italian sandwich, this toast provides a yummy twist to your canned staple. Procedure is as quick as counting one to three only.
- Drained corned canned tuna with celery, onion, pickle relish, mayonnaise, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Lay thin cuts of cucumber and red onion on top of a slice of toasted batard bread.
- Lastly, spread the tuna salad mixture onto the bread.
Instant noodles to Thai stir-fry
Your favorite pack of instant noodles is filled with endless possibilities far beyond the instructions on the back. Use it to whip up this Thai Chicken and Peanut Stir-Fry Noodles recipe, a great (and healthier!) option to your usual instant fare.
- Pan fry pieces of chicken until lightly browned
- Add in carrots, onion, garlic, mushroom, bell pepper, and oyster sauce.
- Cook the noodles together with peanut butter sauce for 5 minutes.
- Place noodles on a platter, then top it with the stir-fried chicken, vegetable mixture, wansoy leeks, and roasted peanuts.
Cake mix to delectable dessert
Store-bought dessert? Nope, but it’ll definitely look like it. Stock up on MAYA Happy Mug Cake Mix’s two flavors, chocolate cake with caramel sauce or caramel cake with chocolate sauce. Just follow the instructions on the back to prepare your base. Now, here’s the exciting part: upgrade your mug cakes!
- Add mashed bananas (best with chocolate cake), sweet matcha powder, ube jam, strawberry jam, or cookie butter into the mixture.
- Pop these little treats in the microwave for 2 minutes
- Drizzle the sauce over the top as you add fresh fruits and whipped cream before digging in—the same way your fave pastry chefs do.
lnstant Meals to Gourmet Dishes
Nothing beats quick, easy-to-follow recipes from The Maya Kitchen to help you turn your instant meals into everyday gourmet dishes. Learn more uncomplicated ways to eat well at www.themayakitchen.com.