We are going to the Baby Company Grand Baby Fair on Saturday!
Our little munchkin will be turning six months this February and everybody at the small house is just so excited. Finally, our Y will be joining us in our dining table.
He has been giving us cues that he is ready to go beyond his breast milk-only nourishment. How? He consistently eyes his father’s or my plate and would even bend his head just to reach that spoonful of rice as it travels from our plate to our mouth.
And so, for our Saturday shopping, this mom is all set with her list:
- A waterproof food catcher silicon bib
- At least four small baby food container
- A melamine baby dinner set
- A spill proof training cup
- and if budget permits, Y’s high chair!
Anyone going this Saturday, January 30? The sale, by the way, will run from January 29 to 31, 2016. See you when I see you!