Our youngest child stayed in a hospital for six days about a month ago. While husband and I took turns looking after him, our three other children stayed at my mom’s house. When we finally went home, a damp, earthy, and musty smell welcomed us. It apparently smelled of mold.
Our living spaces are susceptible to mold growth. And aside from the annoying smell, it can lead to health problems. It may also compromise the value of our house and possessions like shoes, bags, furniture and even clothes. The best way to prevent the growth of mold in our house it to keep it adequately ventilated. We also need to keep humidity levels as low as possible all day long. Central air conditioning, dehumidifiers may help maintain the air dry. Exhaust fan that vent outside may help as well. Air purifiers are great inventions that we could rely, too.
This month, we were able to try the engineering marvels of one brand we both love and trust. Sharp was so kind to lend us its latest Air Purifier with Mosquito Catcher in time for the holiday preparation.