something moist, layered with mocha, and topped with vanilla or chocolate. this is the kind of cake my three boys so love to look at and devour. cake has always been a best seller in our household and the number one in my pasalubong list.
for Jesus’ birthday, we prepared our own cake in our own kitchen– a simple graham refrigerated cake. so easy to prepare, our chocolate overload cake needs no baking. but just like those widely available cakes in the market, ours is as luscious and will surely satisfy any sweet tooth.
2. lay graham crackers in a pan.
3. add a thick layer of the cream mixture on top of the grahams, thick enough to cover the grahams.
4. add in marshmallows and another layer of the cream mixture.
5. repeat stacking the grahams and cream mixture. for the final top, cover the cream mixture with lots of m&ms and marshmallows.
6. chill for hours. before serving, drizzle some hershey’s chocolate syrup. serve and enjoy!
and because the boys can’t get enough of our refrigerated cake, we prepared another one for our new year celebration. this time though, we opted for something sweet and tangy — mango overload cake.
we got a bag full of big fluffy white marshmallows inside our food box so we used them to decorate our mango overload cake. second son handed to me a jar of cherries so we opted to put cherries on our cake, too. however, we only found one cherry left inside the jar. cherries has always been bunso’s favorite so he might have sneaked in one night and ate the cherries. hihihi.