MOMI MUSINGS/ to begin again

Jan 22, 2011 | Only Berlin

Begin again.

Lately, I met a number of acquaintances and friends who work at home.  They are freelance writers from the company I work with.  Or they are buddies who decided to get home-based copywriting jobs.  I envy them because they succeed in the attempt I wished for myself before.

dsc04494

TO BEGIN AGAIN. I exhaust myself to excel in plants vs zombies more than expand my copywriting network.

I got too relaxed and comfortable feeding, dressing up and playing with my boys.  I was too lazy to look for online opportunities. I content myself with the tried and tested network I have.

I do not have the ambition to go big time.

God provides and I got a full-time job.  I hired ‘help’ to take care of the boys in my absence. The help, though, as it turned out, wasn’t really a reliable one.   She left without a word.

Now, I am left with some thinking.  Lessons learned from past house helpers.  Overflowing tips and encouragement from stay-at-home mothers and freelance writers.  I want to quit my full-time post. I want to concentrate on home-based writing.

To Begin Again

Bikram Choudhury said, “never too old, never too sick, never too bad, never too late to start and begin again.”

I might be saying these to myself  as well.

9 Comments

1. wendy

Freelance sounds great. Maybe your boss will let you do freelance work if you ask? If not, you can always look for freelance writing jobs on your own.

• msbolin

with the load sa work, di ko na kaya magfreelance. busy na talaga ako sa office. hahaha.

aga kong gumising, 4am. di na ako makatulog. iniisip ko ang bukas-

• msbolin

ayan na naman ako. talagang di ko sineserious ang freelance writing. tamad!

2. wendy

Wow ang aga nga! Nope I meant magfreelance ka na lang and not regular job sa ofc nyo. Baka maintindihan naman ng boss mo at gawin ka na lang freelance writer.

3. wendy

Ay pano pala yung laptop? Anong sabi nung kapatid ni papa J na may-ari?

• msbolin

di ko na inaalam kapag ganun. ehehehe. di din naman nagkwento si papa j kung ano rin feedback. but for sure, di maganda ang nangyari.

4. Writers Wanted

Your website is looking tight. You have some writing skills. I get paid $10-$50 per blog review I put up. It is a good way to bring in some extra cash in todays economy. The company I write for has quite a few openings if you are interested.

Bloggers Wanted

5. Bloggers Wanted

Hello again fellow author! I wanted to write you a quick note to let you know that I browsed through your site. I noticed you have not posted anything new in some time. Perhaps I can provide you the motivation of a dedicated reader. 😉
    Anyhow, I expect you signed up as a article writer through the link in my earlier note and are making some spare dollars. I want to share yet another technique with you. I utilize a site that is bringing me near to $ 1000 a week. That is in addition to my writing pastime. Here is the link, in the event you happen to be curious.

Way To Make $ 1K A Week

-JW

6. Bloggers Wanted

Hey fellow blogger! I wanted to drop you a short message so you know that I came back to your site. I see you have not posted a new post in a time. Hopefully I can offer you the inspiration of a dedicated viewer. O)
    Anyways, I hope you signed up as a article writer via the link in my earlier comment and are making some extra money. I wanted to share a different secret with you. I utilize a site which is actually bringing my family close to one thousand dollars every 7 days. That is in addition to my writing interest. Here is the website, in the event you happen to be curious.

How I Make $ 1000 A Week