Gracias, wrong belt!
My fave pal and I met at Greenbelt last night. So jubilant (as in!) that by all means we laughed so loud with Katherine Heigl’s every childlike counter. It dismayed me somehow to see the lead man, James Marsden, aged so harshly. I recall having a crush on him during his “Dangerous Mind” days.
The flick is centered on Jane, a completely selfless perennial bridesmaid who secretly loves her boss. The boss is indeed dazzling – ay! at times lang pala – and he is set to marry Jane’s flirty younger sister. Such conflict.
But more than anything, the movie (and the night) taught me some pointers:
- It is healthier to say no at times.
- A wedding is the bride’s day; don’t steal the fame.
- Couples in a relationship should have at least one thing in common.
- I still find Filofax cute and helpful! period.
- Drinking hot coffee inside a movie house is amazing. You won’t feel the unpleasantly cold “weather.”
- Spending time with a real old pal recharges ones weakening soul.
- Next time, I will go for Glorietta. Greenbelt’s P170 movie ticket hurts.